[Spambayes] Spambayes does not start automatically anymore - Kubuntu Feisty

Joseph Dal Molin dalmolin at e-cology.ca
Tue Jul 24 03:54:22 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

Have been a delighted user of Spambayes for over 5 years now....thank
you to the developers for such a great tool....it is terrific!!

I am writing because I need some help getting sb_server.py to start
automatically. I installed Spambayes using Adept as I had for the
previous version of Kubuntu....and for some reason it is not starting
automatically anymore. Is there perhaps a problem in the Spambayes
install script and Kubuntu Feisty???

Thanks for your help

Joseph