[Spambayes] Breach of Privacy

Thomas Mark tmark at insightbb.com
Wed Jul 25 19:21:32 CEST 2007

I have talked with our IT department here and they now recognize and confess
to the fact that they have let slip certain confidential documents without
consent. I was under the notion and I apologize that they had not done this.
I know that it is too late to take it back but I was wondering if there
would be any way to remove these messages from the public server.