[Spambayes] Spambayes trashes PST file links in OuchLook

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 04:16:26 CEST 2007

[Mark Hammond]
> See above - once you can demonstrate the problem is indeed
> deterministic and caused by spambayes, I'll be happy to look at ways
> to prevent spambayes doing it.

Chuck, if this isn't clear, the developers don't know what you're
talking about ;-), but would be happy to pursue this if you could
supply a recipe with sufficient detail so that they could provoke "the
problem" /themselves/.

You're a bright guy, so I'm sure you could do this.  What you can't
succeed at is speculating about how to "fix the problem", because you
don't know how SpamBayes works.  The developers know that, but what
/they/ don't know is an exact set of steps to follow to reproduce the
problem you're having on their own machines.  Stick to describing
that, and some good may come of this yet ...