[Spambayes] Spambayes trashes PST file links in OuchLook

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Mon Jun 11 22:48:38 CEST 2007

I was unaware of this discussion until now, but I've seen the problem
Chuck describes or one very similar to it. I think, in fact, that it
happened to me on two different occasions. And when it did, it took a
lonnnnng time to get cured. Unfortunately, I've forgotten how I finally
cured it or whether it just went away finally. I did split one large
.pst file in two in the hope of preventing a recurrence. In any event,
it hasn't happened lately (i.e., for at least a year and maybe two).

At the time, I didn't think my problem was related to Spambayes, but
conceivably it was. If I remember more about it (or, God forbid, it
happens to me again), I'll post a message.

Bob