[Spambayes] Microsoft Outlook rules not operating......

Seamus Lyons snakapak at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jun 13 01:52:19 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

Have looked through frequently asked questions and other help pages but am
either blind or there is no question covering this issue.

I am running Win2K with Outlook2000 and Spam Bayes 1.0.4.

My problem is that I have set up multiple Outlook mail rules for the
distribution of INBOX entries to subsidiary folders and they have stopped
working after SPAM BAYES was installed.  All messages remain in the Inbox
rather than appearing in the subsidiary folders.  I have to move the inbound
messages manually.

Is this a known problem and is there a simple fix?

Regards

Seamus Lyons.
Snak-A-Pak Products
P O Box 147 - 265