[Spambayes] Spambaye will not work for me any more...?

Ilan D. ilandanon at bezeqint.net
Wed Jun 13 10:02:41 CEST 2007

Dear spambayes,

I am a very satisfied costumer! I'm using Spambayes on Outlook for the last
two years regularly and reinstalled it every time I've changed system or
hardware. For some reason, two days ago the "delete as spam" button
disappeared and the "recover from spam" button replaced id even when in
"inbox" and none of the buttons actually do anything. I've tried your
trouble shooting recommendations with no success so finally I removed the
program and tried to reinstall, re download and install restarting the PC
every time, clearing registry. and for some reason it doesn't work any more.
When I start Outlook the wizard doesn't start and there is no indication for
spambays activity. Can you please advice?

Ilan.