[Spambayes] Help

Annette Merritt, Realtor annettesells at comcast.net
Sat Jun 16 22:37:40 CEST 2007

I deleted the junk suspects folder that I had.(I guess I did because it's
not showing in my folders in Outlook  Do I have to remove the program and re
load it or is there a way to get it (junk suspects) back. I added the junk
suspects folder myself but nothing has been going in there. All was working
well up to that point. Can you help me?  Thanks.,

Annette

Annette Merritt, REALTORR

AMERIVEST REALTY       10001 Tamiami Trail N., Naples, FL 34108

239-513-1381 Direct        239-272-6773 Mobile

Click on  <http://www.annettemerritt.com/> www.AnnetteMerritt.com -

and visit thousands of Southwest Florida listings.