[Spambayes] Help

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Mon Jun 18 13:42:37 CEST 2007

Please see the FAQ:
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#help-i-deleted-the-unsure-spam
-folder.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces+jsp=pkc.com at python.org
[mailto:spambayes-bounces+jsp=pkc.com at python.org] On Behalf Of Annette
Merritt, Realtor
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 4:38 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Help

I deleted the junk suspects folder that I had.(I guess I did because
it's not showing in my folders in Outlook  Do I have to remove the
program and re load it or is there a way to get it (junk suspects) back.
I added the junk suspects folder myself but nothing has been going in
there. All was working well up to that point. Can you help me?  Thanks.,

Annette

Annette Merritt, REALTOR(r)

AMERIVEST REALTY       10001 Tamiami Trail N., Naples, FL 34108

239-513-1381 Direct        239-272-6773 Mobile

Click on www.AnnetteMerritt.com <http://www.annettemerritt.com/>  -

and visit thousands of Southwest Florida listings.