[Spambayes] Problems!

R. Lee Davis rleedavis at ESPmagic.com
Sat Mar 3 21:40:58 CET 2007

Help! I am using Outlook 2003, and I have had success before with SB version
1.0.4 (with Outlook 2000)...however, now when I click on the exe file to
install/run it, I get the messages that everything has been installed (all
the way to the "view html file"), but no wizard pops up when I open Outlook,
and there are no spambayes happy faces(!) on my toolbar. In fact, my email
program is not sorting the messages at all, yet everything has been done
correctly!

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Lee