[Spambayes] spambayes tray icon ok,but program does not respond

Wenniger Assurantie en Advies Bureau wenniger at orange.nl
Sun Mar 4 22:11:39 CET 2007

Dear Spambayes help-group,

I've read the faq file and bug newsgroup, but was unable to find an answer:

The tray icon runs ok, but when I click on any of (review, view info, configure) the program does not respond.

I unistalled edition 1.04 and now run 1.1a3 from sourceforge.net.
This reinstall didn't solve the problem.

I can't access the review page either...

Help, check version (displays I have a newer version than available for download ;-) ) and exit do work.

I hope you know whats going on, so I can get it to work again.

Kind regards,

Mathieu