[Spambayes] (no subject)

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Tue Mar 6 08:19:16 CET 2007

On ma, 2007-03-05 at 15:59 -0800, Alyn McConnaha wrote:
> Am I a user of Spambayes ? I don't know. I followed all the in
> structions and every thing seemed to go O.K.---BUT nothing showed up
> on my desktop or any bars--nothing.  Where have I/we screwed up?
>
> I have Windows XP and a Compaq computer. Yahoo is my primary server.
> My MAIL comes through Outlook Express.
>
> I aM BARELY computer literate, so keep any jargon to a minimum. Thanks

OK, lets start with the basics.
First lets make sure we are both talking about the same thing.
Which instructions did you follow? Please describe them step by step, in
your own words, including any reaction of the computer.

Then perhaps someone can tell you where along the way it went wrong.

--
Amedee Van Gasse <amedee at amedee.be>