[Spambayes] Spambayes probs

David Perry david_perry1uk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 10:51:38 CET 2007

I find that Spambayes dies on me after a time - that is it stops working. It no longer transfers spam from my Outlook 2002 inbox to the Spam folder or Suspected Spam folder.

Generally I uninstall and reinstall and it cures the problem but most recently when this happened reinstalling did no good.

I have checked that I am using the most recent version: 1.0.4

David Perry