[Spambayes] (no subject)

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Wed Mar 7 08:44:17 CET 2007

On di, 2007-03-06 at 18:11 -0500, Al McConnaha wrote:
> Ms. Van Gasse
> I learned of your service from a newspaper article (Indianapo;is Star). I
> typed in SpamBayes in the Yahoo serchbox and got a listing. Clicked on the
> first URL and got your page. I followed those directions and got nothing. I
> went through the same plan a second time but this time went to the POP3
> connection and again got nothing. Went back the third time and sought help.
> So here you are amd here I am. Now what ????
> AL McConnaha

Hello,

Spambayes is not my program and it is not my website. I didn't write it.
I'm just a user like you. Nothing more, nothing less.
You have sent your email to a mailing list where there are maybe
hundreds of people subscribed from all over the world. Some of them even
live in exotic places like Belgium, the capital of Brussels! ;-)

It's good to read that you have found the instructions for
Outlook/Outlook Express yourself. An often heard criticism on Spambayes
is that its website is not very obvious for non-techies. I'm a techie
myself so I live with it. But I can imagine it can be difficult for
others.

And by the way, last time I checked, I wasn't a Ms. or a Mrs. ;-)

PS: when you reply, please reply to the list, not to me personally. Or
at least put the list in CC.

--
Amedee Van Gasse
amedee at amedee.be