[Spambayes] Issue with Nortel Call Pilot and Spambayes for Outlook

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Thu Mar 8 08:45:27 CET 2007

On wo, 2007-03-07 at 20:31 -0500, Hemanth Kumar Bhagawatula wrote:

> Is there a way to tell Spambayes not to scan particular message
> folders

Yes.
I don't use the Outlook add-in, but I'm sure you can configure which
folders to use.

>  or not to scan messages from a particular source?

No.
You could play with the Outlook built-in filters to move messages that
shouldn't be scanned to a separate folder.

And something else: I think that you can also configure the add-in not
to mark scanned messages as read.

--
Amedee Van Gasse <amedee at amedee.be>