[Spambayes] SpamBayes Outlook Anti-spam plugin 1.1a3 - Softpedia Pick Award

Softpedia Editorial Team softeditor at softpedia.com
Thu Mar 8 15:11:55 CET 2007

Hello,

Your product SpamBayes Outlook Anti-spam plugin 1.1a3 has been awarded by us with 5 stars and SoftPedia Pick Award !

You can check the following page to see the various graphical formats of the award:
http://www.softpedia.com/awards/

Your product review page is located at:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/E-mail/Anti-Spam-Tools/SpamBayes-Outlook-Antispam-plugin.shtml

Please feel free to link to us using the URL above.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information.

Sincerely,
	The Softpedia Team

Softpedia is a library of over 70,000 free and free-to-try software
programs for Windows and Unix/Linux, games, Mac software, Windows drivers,
mobile devices and IT-related articles.
We review and categorize these products in order to allow the visitor/user
to find the exact product they and their system needs.
We strive to deliver only the best products to the visitor/user
together with self-made evaluation and review notes.