[Spambayes] Help

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Sun Mar 11 11:53:35 CET 2007

On Sun, March 11, 2007 09:01, Canonrt wrote:
> I have used Spam Bayes on my XP Pro PC & love it!
>

> I just purchased a new pc with Vista Ultimate OS, will spambayes work with
> this PC?  What version?

I think the most important question you have to ask yourself is, what
email client do you use? I think that the operating system is not
important. You forgot to tell which email client you use, but from the
headers of your email I learned that you use Microsoft Outlook version 12.

I have seen a lot of questions on this mailing list from people who ask if
spambayes works with Microsoft Outlook version X or Y, and most of the
time the answer is, "we don't know, just try it, and if it doesn't work
tell us what the problem is and we'll try to help you".
Since very few of these people come back to the mailing list to report
failures, one can only suppose that it works. The only unfortunate thing
is that most people don't come back to report success either.

So would you please be so kind to try Spambayes on your shiny new PC, and
send a small report of your experiences to the mailing list? That would be
a big help.

--
Amedee Van Gasse
amedee at amedee.be