[Spambayes] Not able to have the Header : X-Spambayes-Spam-Probability

Remi papaDoc at videotron.ca
Mon Mar 19 18:09:14 CET 2007

Hi,

I was using spambayes for several years with really good result and not
long ago I saw an add-ons for Thunderbird "ThunderBayes".

This add-ons could help me better train my mail.

The problem is:
This add-ons need the two following headers as follow

What I have is something like this:

I looked at the Options with:
python -c "from spambayes.Options import options; print
options.display()" and saw nothing about having the classification and
score on 2 or only one line.

I'm using the Debian package of spambayes (i.e. v 1.0.4-3) with
procmail (which is calling sb_filter.py)

If someone knows what is going on let me know.

Remi