[Spambayes] ham, Not able to have the Header : X-Spambayes-Spam-Probability

Remi papaDoc at videotron.ca
Mon Mar 19 19:39:24 CET 2007

Hi Dale,

> Remi,
>
> I also am using debian's version of spambayes, but not with procmail.

So I might be able to make it work.

> All the mail clients are in windows.

I have client on Linux and Windows.

> For those using thunderbird and
> thunderbayes, I followed these instructions from the thunderbayes addon
> page:
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/4025/

-- cut --

My concern is who's writing the Header.I'm sure it is not Thunderbayes.

For me it is sb_filter.py that does the work. (Hammie might be doing the
basic work). So I need to find out who is really writing the header and
notify this application to write the values on 2 lines.

Remi