[Spambayes] Technical Problem

vbargsten beer at freakmail.de
Mon Mar 26 13:57:23 CEST 2007

hi

maybe you can use the pop3proxy of spambayes, but i think u will need to
install it on one local
server machine to not have multiple training databases (though this is
the case if you use the outlook
plugin on each workstation)
as more professional solution i can recommend using cyrus imap on a
local server. fetch your mails with
fetchmail and let procmail filter them with spambayes and deliver to the
imap inboxes. every user then can
have his own training database if desired.
i use this setup for a handful of workstations.

mfg
vb