[Spambayes] Is SpamBayes available in Exchange environment?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Mar 27 02:44:07 CEST 2007

You are correct in general - in an Exchange environment you can still use
spambayes, but the training information may not be the same between them.
SpamBayes stores its training information in your "Application Data"
directory, so if you have roaming profiles enabled (and therefore get your
personal "Application Data" directory wherever you log on), then it should
work fine.

Mark