[Spambayes] HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR PROGRAM!!!!

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Mar 28 17:18:57 CEST 2007

I hope you have found a way to read your email.

The thing to do in your case is probably to uninstall the software. See
the FAQ:
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-do-i-uninstall-the-plug-in
.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Billy H. Burris
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 10:53 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR PROGRAM!!!!

Sirs:
  Perhaps you can help me!
    I cannot even delete an email.  When I download emails from my
server...I have no idea where they are going.  I keep getting a WINDOW
in OUTLOOK that says:

    Moving a message failed due to an unexpected error

   It is recommended you restart OUTLOOK at the earliest convenience

  This message will not be repeated again until SpamBayes is restarted

Now....I'm basically COMPUTER ILLITERATE
  I've tried to restart SPAMABYES to no avail.
  I cannot receive email on this desktop
  I am wishing I had never had SPAMBAYES loaded on my system....
 Can you help me at all?

Since I can't get your email, could you have a tech call me @
417-742-4799... or cell 417-838-5359??
Thank you for your help