[Spambayes] Picture spam

Adams, Brian Ross Brian.Adams at gb.unisys.com
Thu Mar 29 13:30:30 CEST 2007

Anyone know how to stop spam that does not have ASCII text but pictures
that have embedded text that are  not filterable by spam filers as yet.
these seem to be the most difficult for me to remove. Adds for pills or
rubish that are clearly not intended to advertise (unless they are aimed
at complete fools)
But must only be aimed at clogging up email systems . It only seems to
propigate in my outlook. seems to be blocked when I get my email from a
web based email like yahoo.

Thanks

Ross

Brian Ross Adams  |  Mr |  Group GIS
Unisys  |  Address One  |  Address Two  |  Phone  07808 390473

and its attachments from all computers.

Brian Ross Adams | CIR | Global Outsourcing and Infrastructure Services

Unisys Limited|Bakers Court ,Uxbridge UB8 1RG | brian.adams at unisys.com |
Mobile +44 (0) 7808 390473
 <BLOCKED::file://C:\Documents and Settings\howardb1\Application
Data\Microsoft\Signatures\logo_Unisys.gif>

and its attachments from all computers.