[Spambayes] configuration question

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Mar 30 13:48:55 CEST 2007

Have you seen
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-do-i-set-up-spambayes-and-
outlook-express?  I don't use OE, but the steps seem pretty specific.

-----Original Message-----
From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Albert Stokes
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 12:26 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] configuration question

    I am using Outlook Express as my mail client and my OS is Windows
2000.
I've read everything I can find, but all it says is to "change your mail
client to connect to 'localhost', instead of directly to your mail
server".
How do you do that?  I went into the 'Properties' section of each
account
and changed it from my dial up connection to "Local Network", the only
other
option available, but while I can still retrieve my mail, it still
doesn't
filter it.

SpamBayes at python.org