[Spambayes] Thank you for sending us your question for Jennifer.

Walter Haun whaun at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 31 05:11:46 CEST 2007

Hey Jen,
     Ask your people who monitor your e-mails, if they received an e-mail concerning you visiting Durham, NC. Location-"West Point at the ENO"/ "The Gold is in "THE CHILDREN". Contact Lori-Blake/Reid. Operations MMG. for General Services, for The City of Durham.
     If you visit the "ENO" River at approx. 4:30 PM on any day, when you look to your Right Hand side, heading South from the Eno bridge, you can experience the Sun from the West, bouncing off of the water, and in combination with the "CHILDREN" wadding in the water, accompanied with the new growth of the trees, and the BRIGHT Spring Sun's Rays, in all of the abode's Beauty!!! I know this sounds a little bit UNUSUAL!!! BUT, if you experienced this, you would understand!!!

Sincerely,

Walter Haun whaun at nc.rr.com

Please feel free to contact Lori Blake/Reid at 919-697-3013. She has no clue as to me e-mailing you.
     Hope you can "GET AWAY".  ENJOY THE VIEW!!! and, just walk up-stream from the bridge, with no-one around! When you see the next bridge, be sure to look for the Hawk, the Fisher King, or, the Blue Herron! If you should catch any "BRIM", the HERRON, will gladly EAT THEM!!! Be shore to bring your fishing pole, with WORMS!!!