[Spambayes] Delete as Spam button

Robert D. "Bob" Rawlings okbobber at swbell.net
Mon May 21 15:23:47 CEST 2007

For some reason my Delete as Spam button in my Junk Suspects folder does
nothing.  I have tried uninstalling Spambayes and reinstalling version 1.0.4
but the problem continues.  I have gone into the Spambayes Manager tab,
Filtering and assured that my Junk E-Mail and Junk E-Mail Suspects are
pointed to the correct folders; I have clicked the Enable Spambayes box on
the General tab and do not know where to go from here.

I am running XP Pro with Service Pack 2 with all updates downloaded and
installed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Spambayes has worked flawlessly for a
very long time for me until this issue started last week.

Sincerely,

Robert D. "Bob" Rawlings

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:54 AM