[Spambayes] Configurate sb_server to not forward spam?

Jens Andersson jens.andersson at starbreeze.com
Thu Nov 1 12:06:38 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm going on a long trip where I expect to have limited access to internet. Since I daily receive a large amount of spam, I've been looking into ways to not have to download all that spam when I use my laptop. Sb_server seems like a good approach since I have a Windows-server available that could act as a proxy, but I haven't found a way for it to stop forwarding messages marked as spam. Is there a hidden option for that somewhere?

Also, I've been trying to find a good way to train sb_server, but since I use outlook and .pst files I've haven't found it. I found no way of converting a .pst file and no way to import multiple messages that was usable to me. Perhaps sending a single message with all spam/ham-messages as attachments to the SMTP configuration would be possible? Or is there a better way?

Thanks,

/Jens