[Spambayes] ENQUIRY

humaoarts at humaoarts.cc humaoarts at humaoarts.cc
Sun Nov 4 01:00:19 CET 2007

 Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Mr.Kuri Wara ,managinig director of MINHOU ARTS AND CRAFTS CHINA. We are a trading company that is into the import and export of goods like funiture,industrial,and office equipment,we export these funiture
equipments to U.S,Canada and Europe. Owing to the large amount of clients that we have in the U.S.A,we are having difficulty in reaching all of them,therefore we decided to employ representatives in all the states oaf America,Canada,Europe to help us get to our clients. As our representative,you shall serve as a link between us and our clients and you will also be responsible for the collection of payments on our behalf. Note: that you shall have a 10% commission for every payment that you collect on our behalf.Kindly fill this form below and forward to this E-mail ddress: wara_kuri at sanook.com
 1.FIRST NAMES
 : 2.MIDDLE NAME
: 3.CONTACT ADDRESS
: 4.PHONE NUMBER