[Spambayes] New Version ?

DW dw at connact.com
Fri Nov 16 02:28:36 CET 2007

Hi,

I am using what I think is the current version - 1.04 - for my Outlook 2003
client.  It is dated March '05.

Will there be a new version coming out anytime?  I wonder as while SpamBayes
does just want I want it to (or I have adjusted to what it does and am happy
with that!), I have noticed that Outlook continually gets sluggish when
processing new mail.  When SpamBayes kicks in and starts processing (I
recently added a 10 second delay before it starts), Outlook slows to a crawl
or even pauses for multiple seconds at a time.  I probably am not helping
with a large list of rules to auto file incoming email. But . . .

Will there be any improvements in how SpamBayes shares processor time with
the rest of Outlook?

Thanks,

Drew Wolff