[Spambayes] Spambayes with Outlook 2007

Joel Rosenthal rojo.editor at verizon.net
Thu Nov 22 21:23:02 CET 2007

I used SpamBayes successfully with Outlook 2007 and Windows XP Pro SP2 for
several months. But after I had to rebuild my computer, I haven't been able
to get SpamBayes to actually filter any mail. The toolbar works fine, but no
matter what I do, it won't filter mail on its own.

If anybody can help me get SpamBayes to start filtering my mail by itself,
I'd be appreciative.

But David, because of my past success with it, I recommend that you install
it and see.