[Spambayes] If you use the IMAP filter, I need a little help

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Oct 3 07:26:53 CEST 2007

Some people have reported problems with the IMAP filter when it tries to
process certain not-terribly-well-formed emails.  I haven't been able to
reproduce this with the standard Unix SpamBayes filter and I don't use the
IMAP filter myself (or have an IMAP server to connect one to).  If you use
the IMAP filter and would like to help me out, just reply to this message.
I'll try forwarding you one or two of the problematic emails I've received.
They are spam, but are written in Spanish, so they may well not get scored
as spam.  They score as spammy-but-not-terribly-so for me.

Thanks,

Skip