[Spambayes] Outlook Options files? And would they allow seperate DBs for multiple profiles?

Aether002 Aether002 at cobaltnight.com
Fri Oct 5 23:34:51 CEST 2007

	I'm still trying to figure out if there's any way 1.1a4 on Outlook
2007 (WinXP Pro) can be configured to use a seperate database for each
Outlook Profile.  It occurs to me that this might be one of the advanced
options that can be set in the INI files, however, while the documentation
mentions the "outlook-options.ini" file as the place to go to see what all
the Outlook specific options are, I can't for the life of me find that file.

	Am I blind, or is it not where it's supposed to be?  Also, if anyone
knows how to accomplish my original goal (of the seperate DBs for each
Outlook Profile), I still need help there!

	Thanks!