[Spambayes] Spambayes load error - Bad Pickle Data??

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Oct 8 15:02:10 CEST 2007

    Dave> I've looked at the FAQ - nothing obvious caught my eye, and I've
    Dave> uninstalled and reinstalled both Thunderbird and Spambayes, but to
    Dave> no avail.

Have you tried retraining from scratch?  Sounds like your training database
got trashed.
    Dave> Thunderbird
    Dave> Spambayes 1.0.1
    Dave> Windows XP, patched up to date.

I think you mean for the T-Bird version.  1.0.1 is pretty darn
ancient SpamBayes.  I recommend you download at least 1.0.4.  Better yet
would be to give 1.1a4 a try.  We can always use feedback on the latest
alpha from Windows users.

Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/