[Spambayes] ham,Re: Spambayes load error - Bad Pickle Data??

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Mon Oct 8 16:08:49 CEST 2007

I wonder if he meant ThunderBayes 1.0.1?

At some point since the installation of this version of ThunderBayes, I
have been having SpamBayes crash problems on our local network.
Spambayes is Debian version 1.0.4-3.  Clients are Thunderbird 2.0.0.6
with the aforementioned ThunderBayes 1.0.1.  I have not been able to
locate where SpamBayes errors are logged in Debian.  Not being able to
find them, if they even exist, I started over with a new dbm database.
Shortly after the 1st users started their email this morning, SpamBayes
started crashing.  I am now more inclined to believe it is something
with the clients, but don't know where to look for clues.

The latest ThunderBayes has a default option of "Use internal SpamBayes
proxy".  Since I am using a server-based SpamBayes setup, could that be
the source of the problem?

Dale