[Spambayes] Outlook Options files? And would they allow seperate DBs for multiple profiles?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Oct 9 04:06:51 CEST 2007

The Outlook addin always looks for a config file named
"{profile_name}_bayes_customize.ini" in your spambayes ApplicationData
directory.  Inside this file you can specify a "data directory" option in a
[General] section, which is where spambayes will save and load its databases
from.

See also
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#how-can-i-change-the-directory-tha
t-spambayes-st - but that doesn't make it clear that you can have different
values for each profile by using that profile's INI file.

Sadly, that is only theory at this stage -
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498104&aid=939543&group_id
=61702 implies it doesn't work :(  If it indeed doesn't work, I'd consider
it a bug (which sadly doesn't really help you)

Mark