[Spambayes] Question

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Oct 18 03:38:14 CEST 2007

This is a pain, and a constant source of questions on this mailing list.
Spambayes offers no facilities to help avoid this, but we would welcome any
contributions towards that goal.  The spambayes-dev mailing list is probably
the appropriate place to discuss how such a feature should be implemented if
you were interested in contributing.

Regards,

Mark