[Spambayes] Not Spam button doesn't appear

Joel Rosenthal rojo.editor at verizon.net
Thu Oct 18 20:15:35 CEST 2007

I just had to reinstall my computer because of a hard drive problem. I
downloaded and installed the latest Spam Bayes version to run on Outlook
2007. Everything appears to work normally except that when I have a message
in Junk Mail or Junk Suspects selected, there is no Not Spam button. Before
my hard drive problem, there always was a Not Spam button when I had a
message in Junk Mail or Junk Suspects selected. How do I get the button to
appear?

Joel