[Spambayes] distribution request

Andy Stevens Andy.Stevens at minoc.com
Fri Oct 26 11:58:38 CEST 2007

Hello,

My name is Andy Stevens, member of the editorial team of Belgium's leading computer consumer magazine Clickx Magazine. We are including a free covermount DVD with our Clickx Magazine n° 157 (November 13, 2007), and we would like to include SpamBayes on that DVD.

Can you please give us your permission to do so? We would like to emphasize that this DVD is a free bonus for our readers, and that they don't have to pay extra for it. Hopefully you'll understand that we have a very tight deadline for the production of this DVD, and that if no objection reaches us by 30/10, we will assume that we can include your freeware on our DVD.

Please visit our website www.clickx.be <http://www.clickx.be/>  for information on our magazine. You can also take a look at the mediakit from Minoc Business Press, the publisher of our magazine. The pdf is available to download at http://newsletter.minoc.com/sales/pdf/Mediakit_Minoc_2007_Full_UK.pdf - it will give you an idea of our company and portfolio.

Kind regards,

Andy Stevens

Andy Stevens

Project Coordinator Clickx Magazine

Minoc Business Press NV

Parklaan 22 bus 10 | B-2300 Turnhout | Belgium

Clickx Magazine | Windows Vista Magazine | FWD | PC Magazine |

Smart Business Strategies | IT Professional | ZDNet.be | GameSpot.be