[Spambayes] missing piece of spambayes

Bill Marsano bill at billmarsano.com
Wed Oct 31 15:49:26 CET 2007

My system: Windows XP Home with Outlook.

I used to have two folders: Junk Mail and Suspected Junk Mail,

Problem 1: I accidentally deleted the Suspected Junk Mail folder and
can't get it back. (I need it because I have seen several e-mail I
wanted deleted before my very eyes.)

Problem 2: as to the Junk Mail folder, something appears to be wrong. I
empty the thing out once or twice a week (directly into Recycle Bin) but
the same spasm keep coming back instead of being deleted. What am I
doing wrong? The tool bar shows no function for me to click on to
positively ID these items as spam.

Bill Marsano

360 W. 36th St. Suite 5s

New York, N.Y. 10018-6412