[Spambayes] Connection error message

Danny Sheinis Danny at Bookiatrist.com
Wed Apr 16 16:56:50 CEST 2008

When someone emails me a file of any size (5 MB or bigger) I often get
an error message when downloading my email that says "Connection to
server localhost timed out." Why does this happen? I'm using Windows XP
Pro and Home (two machines, same problem), one using AVG and one using
McAfee.

Thanks in advance.

--
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
James Madison, fourth US president (1751-1836)

“Freedom of the press means nothing without a correlative freedom to read.”
Rep. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

Danny Sheinis
Danny at Bookiatrist.com

The Bookiatrist, Inc.