[Spambayes] Outlook plugin wont load on 2003 and 2007

Michael Kurt kurtmdra at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 11 18:03:27 CEST 2008

There was a bug reported fort his last year, but it appears to still be
happening with version 1.0.4 and I couldn't find a resolution. Spambayes
installs correctly but is disabled when Outlook opens. Even if I manually
try to enable the plug in it is disabled. This is occurring both for Outlook
2003 and 2007 on two different computers. In the 2007 the plugins are
activated from the Trust center. If I enable it there, Outlook crashes and
disables Spambayes on restart.