[Spambayes] Spambayes pwning me?

Fu fu at fu.org
Sun Aug 17 19:03:00 CEST 2008

After having Spambayes crash constantly on my new machine I found this FAQ section: http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#after-installing-spambayes-outlook-crashes-and-then-asks-for-the-plug-in-to-be-disabled.  Is it known if this issue is in Spambayes or in Outlook?  Anything that's triggering DEP has the potential for an email virus written all over it.  If the issue is in Spambayes, it should be a top priority to get fixed.  If the issue is in Outlook, we should be bring it to Microsoft's attention to get a security patch ASAP.

I'm now afraid of my former favorite piece of software.