[Spambayes] Hi,

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Aug 29 14:00:15 CEST 2008

them, you'll jump-start your training based on those messages.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces+jsp=pkc.com at python.org
[mailto:spambayes-bounces+jsp=pkc.com at python.org] On Behalf Of HAMISH
MCLEOD
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 7:40 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Hi,

Please could you tell me how to reverse a definition. I accidentally
registered a regular newsletter as spam and now ~I cannot find any way
to reverse
that identification. None of the spam mails that spoambayes has
identified are clickable in the folder where i sent them once identified
and there is no apparent method to reverse the process, so all these
newsletters are getting trashed as spam.

Regards
H Mcleod