[Spambayes] WITH GOOD FAITH

John Alison john_alison98 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 16:37:27 CEST 2008

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: john_alison98 at yahoo.com

GET BACK TO ME FOR MORE INFORMATION

- I WANT YOU TO HELP ME CLEAR THIS CONSIGNMENT THAT IS ALREADY IN EUROPE WHICH I SHIPPED THROUGH OUR DIPLOMATIC AGENT BUT THE CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE IS $20,000,000.00 ALL IN $100.00 BILLS, BUT THE COURIER COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW THAT THE CONSIGNEMT CONTAINS MONEY. ALL I WANT YOU TO DONOW IS TO GIVE ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS, YOUR PRIVATE PHONE AND FAX,IF THIS ARRANGEMENT IS OKAY BY YOU. YOU CAN CALL OR E-MAIL ME FOR SECURITY REASONS OTHER MODALITIES WILL BE DISCUSSED AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK TO ME INCLUDING SENDING OF THE KEYS TO THE BOXES TO YOU.