[Spambayes] A bug report

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu Dec 4 18:06:13 CET 2008

Where we are, the only option for high speed internet service is
wireless, resulting in periodic outages.  If SpamBayes attempts to
retrieve mail during one of these intermittent outages, it is quite
likely that it will lock up and stay that way until the service is
restarted.  We do not use the Outlook plugin, so this appears to be a
problem that is program-wide.  I just consider this a minor
inconvenience for the privilege of using this wonderful program, as we
classify thousands of emails per day with very few unsures and very near
100% accuracy.

Dale