[Spambayes] Filtering doesn't start automatically when Outlook is opened

Tim Sagstetter Support at KernelSoftware.com
Sun Dec 28 00:33:52 CET 2008

With Outlook 2002, SpamBayes automatically started filtering messages when
Outlook was opened.  When I open Outlook 2003, I must use the Filter
Messages option once to perform this task manually before automatic
filtering is enabled.

Does anyone have an idea how to get SpamBayes to start filtering messages
automatically when Outlook 2003 is opened?  Thanks!