[Spambayes] Spam download

rpverner at sbcglobal.net rpverner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 19:34:49 CET 2008

Hi!

Kim Komando suggested your blog to get a free spam program.  My sister and I know very little about computers, but I thought this might help her with spam.

Because there's so MUCH spam every day, I told her she should get a new blog.  She said no, because if she does that companies she does want on wouldn't know.  She says she would have to send a change of address (so to speak) to all of them.

Would you happen to know the answer to this?  If we didn't take any of our bulk mail out it would be so full even Einstein couldn't count that high.  What would happen when it got grossly full?

Anyway, what is the easy way to get your spam blog on this computer?

Thanks guys!!!

Patricia R. Verner