[Spambayes] Problem with SpamBayes

David Reichard dreichard at finnav.com
Thu Feb 7 20:12:06 CET 2008

I switched to Outlook 2007 a few weeks ago and am running SpamBayes with
no problem. So it appears SpamBayes is compatible with Outlook 2007. Not
sure what may be the problem with your installation.

I had a similar problem with a different plug in, and that software
publisher admits  that they don't work with Outlook 2007 yet.