[Spambayes] Outlook Express

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Feb 8 00:58:40 CET 2008

    Don> I was getting all excited about using this application for spam
    Don> control, but then I saw your note that it does not work with
    Don> Outlook Express.  Cox Cable in Phoenix, AZ, only supports Outlook
    Don> Express for email.  Do you have plans to modify your application to
    Don> include Outlook Express in the near future?  If not, what would be
    Don> the next best free application to deal with spam?  Your inputs will
    Don> be appreciated.  Sounds like you are the experts!

Don,

SpamBayes does work with Outlook Express, it just doesn't have the tightly
integrated plugin which is available for Outlook.  (Despite the similar
names they are completely different programs.)  For full details, check
the SpamBayes FAQ question on that subject:

    http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/faq.html#does-spambayes-work-with-outlook-express

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/