[Spambayes] Major change to the website front page - feedback please

David Reichard dreichard at finnav.com
Fri Feb 8 16:25:47 CET 2008

Skip:

Looks great. Most open-source websites expect novice users to somehow
guess which code to download. Same with manufacturer's websites for
printer drivers. Wish more of them would have a table like the one you
propose.

One suggestion: Add a note (or footnote) "source code only" where
relevant. I've never mastered installing form source code and so only
download compiled code. It's nice to know which links lead only to
source code so I can avoid them :(

As for untested apps, yes, please list, with a note.

- David