[Spambayes] Working with MacOS Tiger

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Feb 8 23:33:08 CET 2008

    Jay> I just wanted to know how a non-techie can get this to work with
    Jay> Mac?

Jay,

Much depends on your environment.  It appears you use Yahoo! Mail.  Do you
use it via the web or via a mail application running on your computer (such
as Apple's Mail.app)?  To the best of my knowledge nobody has tested
SpamBayes with Yahoo! Mail, but if they support IMAP there is hope that we
can get it to work.  Let us know a bit more about how you read your email.
I have a Yahoo! Mail address which I never use.  Unfortunately, I also have
very little free time.  I'll try to fit some time in the next week or so to
look at it.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/